Total Pageviews

Friday, October 12, 2018

Beatuful Friday afternnon - Great Sunday too

I went over to the barn on Friday to make sure I dropped off the check for board and some quality time walking.


Sunday was able to talk to the ladies especially Bonnie and then walked Duke in the filed on the left, Bonnies filed and it was really wet in the grass and raing infor us. I thought it would be good for Duke's fur. I had my full camera on both days and it helps me tell a total story not needing to save space on the device.  I hate being stingy on pictures.  There was rain on Sunday but I guess I loved it.  My feet were soaked but when Duke got ot the end and saw we were going over intot he big field he stops to see if I will pay attention to him. I guess I should but I always turn and look at him.  Theresa used to say not to look at htem and that way they think you did not understand the question and they tend to move along with you.  I like to think I am with my fiend and we are walking today.  last time he did that he told me by his face he wanted to walk the big field  He did this by his stop on foot and when I was riding too. Its almost like hes getting used to us doing stuff and looks forward to it.  I watch his back leg and am always worried hes sore or maybe hurt. So far so good.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment