Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Sunday quality time

Came over to the barn late in the day, needed to work with Duke but wasn't really ready to ride again today.  When I drove down the road I could see that it was quiet. I wanted to make sure Duke was out and that he was able to stretch his legs. I got him from the paddock,  Hes been talking to me when  start over to get him.  I went into the barn and we walked together to exercise.
And just quickly went into his stall so I could give him a quick blast of fung-off.  I put his snacks in my bandana and we went out ot walk,  Agina as I made it out to the back of the barn, they are working on the backhoe in the field on the other side of the tree lines.  I walked quickly down the road a little bit and then lost all of my confidence in the backhoe driver.  As we walked down a bit I decided to turn around and head back to the barn. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment