Total Pageviews

Monday, May 6, 2019

Dukes dewormed, tail cleaned, treated and lunging tomorrow


I drove toward the barn on Greenwood road.  I could see Stacie's car and the car of Bonnies it was still early and I could get aWhen I got to the barn Stacie was about to mount Townes in the front of the barn in the view of Bonnie and Krystyn. I cannot think this is a good idea. I asked her if she should wait and said that I didnt think it was good for her. She laughed and said she can get on but cant get off. Cant reach the stops. I then realized that I was lucky I can jump right off.

Stacie was freaking me out a little bit riding while she is recovering from such a huge injury. I was totally uncomfortable helping her onto Townes. Then she was telling me that Townes tried to kill her by bucking and rearing.  Seems terrible that she would take such a chance. the goats were out.  Its like Duke doesnt like the goats. Townes seemed fine.
Washed up Duke hung out with Bonnie and Krystyn and just spent lots of time with Duke on the cross ties, exercising and cleaning his tail, hoofs, mane and now he puts his head down to brush his hair on his head.  Im really loving how muh he has grown.  Im such a lucky human friend of this guys.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment