Total Pageviews

Monday, March 16, 2020

Quick Visit to drop off Previcox, snacks, apple bites

Ran over to the barn, parked next to Duke's stall like I used to. I like that I could see Duke in the window. It was exciting to see his gray profile move around in excitement. I went into the office and brought in his Previcox in the bottle. The board said that they are getting their spring shots.  I turned the barn lights on when I got in the office. Theres a creepy feeling in the dark when you get into the office and the barn. The lights take a while to get the lighting on an the barn lit enough to not feel like its dark.
I had cut up 2 apples, container of treats and a ton of grapes.
Shared with everyone the treats. The apple pieces Muk, Doc and then Duke Sienne Townes Lily the girls and Galeon.
I went l in the stall and Duke had lots of mud on him all dried up. As I walked down the ailse he heard me and started that great horse talking that he does that I love so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment