Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Out in the paddocks - light duty

Needed to meet raychel for a pep talk at Elizabeth Grady shop today and planning to go to the barn at around 1or 130 to see how Duke is doing and if they need it do a couple of stalls. I text Bonnie and let her know. When I drove on the Greenwood Road I felt so good. I had my fingers crossed that I saw that big gray perch standing in the sun. Sure enough I could see Bonnies car and then I saw a large gray mass in the paddock area. No one but that guy.
Krystyn was working with a piece of pizza in her hand while she was in the paddock. they must have just finished up lunch. 
I had 2 stalls to do, Duke and Sienna left to do.
I was telling Krystyn that I was so happy how we were working with Duke all winter and he was more fit than in previous years.  I was so happy to get doing the night lessons with her.  Hes been on stall rest since 3 Feb. Back on the paddock days on Wed and on that day Krystyn gave him the sedative so he would not get too crazy and hurt himself again. 
So hes still not Sound she said today.
We will keep him on this track of being outside with friends and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment