Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Saturday afternoon 345 about 45 degrees

Got to the barn at 345, horses are in already. Im not too sure about why, seems like I would have liked ot see them our just a bit longer out in the beautiful sun. But hes in his stall. So I grab my stuff this time I have my camera so that makes me so happy. The Perry famlily was hanging around talking to Scott as he was tacking up Gailen. Scott had his son, he looks like about 8 years old. He was talking alot as they tacked up. They were going to have Scotts boy do some learning. The Mrs talked and talked with them. They were all about the virus and work and not working.  Just chatting.
I was happy to get Duke out, in the ailse and start keeping it.
Its like week 8 of brushing him out and Im past the worst of the shedding. His mud today was great.
We worked out of the stall, doing the usual, brushing his mane, all the way down,hair, treating and brushing his tail, conditioning hi hoofs, I had no treats today. I worked on his grooming and tack.
The farmhouse has a pop up camper with people outside being weird alot of the time. Today they were burning really badly. June came and commented on the horses being in so early. I thought so too.


No comments:

Post a Comment