Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Round penning Great evening on beautiful snow covered Round penning

 Went over late today

It’s been so warm this winter but Thursday night we got tons of snow. It made it so hard to drive home w it’s Raychel from Hamilton in Boston, 

Krystyn was walking out from the dinner feeding. She was talkative and we talked a lot about stuff , my neck Beau the horses being grumpy Beaus getting better Raychel her boy Matthew even mentioned that Kristie was struggling. 

In the arena she was working out with Ajax seemed a bit frustrated. Beau was already fed and in the stall. It snowed again yesterday and last night so they were out in the wonderful air and snow for the day. Beaus still wearing his red blanket he looks great in it. Dr Katz is coming Monday we are goin to skip until my back is better. This week Beaus nose running and the coughing went down. The zertec worked. We worked out in the area a after I hit him in. I was goin to do the walking got my special crop with the hay nail twine and we were off.

This boy may have ran more if I had let him. I need soem more skills with him in the round pen. Lunging seems like a drag but this round penning and turning if very exciting.

He loves the running. It’s all he did while flirting with June’s horse.





Took a pic of my crop and added hay bail twine and Beau responds as if it is a dressage whip

So cool he even responded to my hands directing him. Very proud of him. 




No comments:

Post a Comment