Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Beau took off while on lead line walking w/me, paddock is terrible

 


-Weird day really
-The paddocks are getting worse and worse
-I had to get over there early because I had an appt with Raychel for a facial at 215
Beau really wanted "OUT" of his padddock, I really hate that he was moved because of some new friend
Beau got dumped into a shameful paddock, really bad and I think that Muke doesnt even have one now
:(
Well I got him out and he seemed pretty regular Beau
=We did a few walk backwards and some turns, I was looking forward to doing something
-Maybe round pen
--Patty and Sienna were looking really good in the arena, Patti said that Kerri was able to get a look at --  - Sienna's leg and it was looking fine, keep doing what they are doing
-When I came down around the corner, Krystyn was already going down the street with the baby 1/2 way to the house. I was going to talk to her but there are days she is un approachable
-Well I am  walking down he ailse looking to walk in the arena with Sienna and Beau pulls hard like a BOLTs int his stall. Really weird. Well I let him in and give him some crap
After a while I go into Beaus stall and try and do his hoofs, still hes kinda a dick to me about his feet. Im beginning to feel I want to come down on him for it
Well we take a walk and out to the barn onto the road, its nice we are walking on the snow, I wanted to take a pic but just chilled out.
I decided to turn back at the first bump in the road, turned around and Beau seemed a little strange
He was totally caught up.
He saw the dog at the trailer, the german Shepard, and he just sort of acted like a jerk
Pulled on my lead, and bolted again back to the barn, straight to the ladies. it was weird
Patti and I were talking that maybe one of the mares was in heat but really Beau was a jerk
well he went over to their fence and they both jumped up with him, I think it was joliet and Kinsey but I cant tell
they rise together making crazy horse sounds and he does it again and again
The man that was riding came out ot meet me because they saw Beau lose
I saw Bonnie concerned look too.
I told them that everything was ok that Beau just broke free like a jerk and ran to the mares fence.
I felt kinda defeated, I grabbed him and put him into his stall.
He really didnt want to be n the paddock, too cold on his feet
Plus he was in a bad mood, jerky boy for sure
After he was in the stall he calmed down, I wanted to be mad at him but instead I just did my chores, cleaned up and left for the day
Then go to talk to Patti, Bonnie is doing water
I talk for like 10 min, 






No comments:

Post a Comment