Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Last week Saturday Val, Sunday

 Last week

SUNDAY: Cold out we went into the outdoor where the girls area, and we played around walking in the area for a while, I hadnt stayed for long just enough to get him out and about outside. I got him and moved he doesnt move as much as me. Working, with Beau is so much different than working with Duke. Duke was my sweet friend, and I know that he loved me I felt his love. 

I remember when Duke and I were out in the forest, walking around and talking. At the post, Then he was not completely, my boy like he was a greenwood. But he was very horsey. On the post, pulling off the lead line, not listening but then so stable on the trails, my boy.  Never jerked away, never ran away jerked my hand. 

SATURDAY:  Val and me, it was a short visit, not too much















No comments:

Post a Comment