Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 6, 2023

Dr Katz say Beau looks the best

 Dr katz and Beau



Tuesay was 4th of July rainin and Wednesday morning was Dr Katz and Beau. I got up got dressed, didnt even work before the appt. I wasnt going to have him checked but I was thinking, while I have the money and hes very happy, its like getting my nails done. Why wouldnt he benifit.  So Kristie wasnt going to have Katz because she was waiting for Kerry so she could tranc Jax, and do his teeth. I thought because Sienna has a bit of an achy hind leg, and Patti was going to be there waiting for Kerry to give Sienna the shot, so she can get her teeth looked at. I figured that since I dont have any issues with Beau, I could just close it up early and then Patti could come over and we can ask if Katz would talk to her about Sienna, maybe arrange something. She needs to have some time getting her bones looked at in the case she is not well in her legs. Shes achey really feeling ouchy.






Katz was beaming over the progress that Beau had said he never looked better for his age he is amazing.
I was delted. Then Patti said that he was talking alot about on how nice Beau was and how he liked him.

No comments:

Post a Comment