Total Pageviews

Monday, December 11, 2023

Only one day this weekend

 I am so busy trying to get things in order for Christmas, organizing the downstairs so that we can get a christmes tree downstairs.

Pattie had said she didn’t ride in the arena that day but did on Saturday

Both Kristie and Kristin said that Beau was fresh when coming in Oattie said that Kristen had told her

I didn’t waste time when Kristie got there to ask her more details about his actions. Patti said that she was over reacting.

I thought it was unfounded, and then I remembered how he was staring at the new horse

When I walked by when I brought him in and took him back out, he also stopped and it wasn’t about hay like Kristie said it was it was he wanted to show how mighty he was or I could see he wanted to look like he was bringing me down instead of I was bringing him down so I gave Kristie advice to if to just keep the pressure on when he goes by and I guess next time I bring them down I don’t know maybe let them go over there or something I don’t know I know he’s taking off on me before because one of the mayors was in heat, so he seems to have  a guy thing even though he’s a gilding it was funny because I thought it was totally unfounded. I thought Kristie is just doesn’t understand but that I heard that not just Kristie but Krystyn also so Kristin I trust and Krystyn Sampson didn’t have any clue to that so anyways he’s crushing on the new horse  I gotta go next week and deworm him and then do his medicine supplements 🐎 . 


Kristie came later


Finally got over to the barn, 

No comments:

Post a Comment