Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 3, 2023

Saturday and Sunday visit

 Saturday was good, the weather was ok and Beau was outside, I was able to get him, take off his blanket and let him roll in the arena. I took him to walk, many days he is just very pushy. Give me a feeling that he will jump and take off. Becuase this has only happened a few times to me, I just dont have the experence to stop a race horse. I knew I was buying a race horse so, its all me.

Well we worked out in arena, did a little bit of running, rolled. 2 times and we did our playing around with the bandana. ahes good.

Saturday was a good day, bit cloudy and cool, the sun popped out for awhile and we were able to play outside. Thr hroses will all out enjoying the day. After working out on in arena with Beau, out he went and he was happy to go. Gazing into his little friend eyes as we walked back to the paddock.



Below are Spicey and Joliet the sweet mares that are in the mare pen.



Below is the lady horse that is new to Greenwood that Beau has. a crush on, when we were walking up the hill, Beau started to high step like Duke used to do and stalled me walking. He made me have to turn him around a few times.  He was so involved in this little mare watching his majestic self walk up the hill.
Here is a picture of Beau, watching his little crush across the paddocts.




He was pretty easy to get out, he didnt even graze too much when we were walking down to path at the paddocks to the barn.






I walked around a bit before going in for a stretch. Kristie was walking around with her horse so I didnt want to get too close. We went into the arena to walk, turn do back ups and run a bit. He did that crazy racy horse run that scares me to stretch his legs. On Sunday he was more cuddly and did his    bandana pick ups with lots of successes.











So proud to stand at the board. he picked up the board last week or the week before and just stood there after it fell to the ground. He didnt run or take off but he waited for me to respond, I walked over as he sat quietly and put the board back up and went to the arena to play our games with the bandanas. Thout it!






This is the blanket that Patti bought Beau. He needed a bit warmer blanket med weight.
hes rather proud of how he looks.




No comments:

Post a Comment