Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Poor Beau he’s got an abscess limping

 

Left front really swollen it’s in the forties but he’s in can barely walk

I got Dave in the line in the am he’ll be out Tues day after Christmas but until then Bute fir Paine

I started with the abscess treatment, got rosin salts the orange stuff and done sugar

No way was Beau getting his foot in thete

I had some plans to get his foot warmed and soft

It was slow going I was going to use his stall my wet towel and then he coyjd stand on the warm wet towel



June showed up. I told her what was going on and she said she’d like to take a look at it. She brought some of her Ferrier Farrier stuff over. She said you have to use the chain which is good. We didn’t put them in cross ties I just made sure the door was closed cause I knew he’d try to bolt he was tense, she got in there she scraped it she found the abscess on the heel was very spongy and she showed it to me and then she took care of it. 



MWhen I got the duct tape ready showed me a lot of method to take care of it she wrapped it up she let me use , she put the duct tape in a web got the diaper for the to go over the Krystyn showed up. She didn’t




 want to use the diaper but she used it. Kristin and she took care of black tape wrapped and he was happy as a got back in the store , I’m really glad she was there. She taught me a lot of stuff and tonight I bought it all about the pad. I bought the puff wraps some of the stuff.  

No comments:

Post a Comment