Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Saturday, deep mud, wet, blue sky horses were out

 Beautiful day to go over to the barn.

Patti was there working with Siennas hoof, she was not doing good. I was looking at her feet and they were sort of un even. I wonder what is going on with her feet.




Patti uses a blanket that is suppose to sort of soothe a horse when you put it on. I might go look at it and see if it’s something that we should do.



the horses were outside, it was nice out just so muddy and wet. I walked up to the paddock at the top of the hill, I really like that hes up there next to Kayla's horse, Honeybee. 



He is wearing a blanket that Krystyn had, it was dirty but it’s comfortable. I offered to buy it off of Krystyn, she was going to let me know how much. We will see if she texted me back.



As I was walking down from the paddock, Beau sort of is pushy but if I keep him busy and not have a chain on him I keep him occupied, his mind is sharp, he needs to be doing stuff.

Took his dirty blanket off and brushed it out.

Brought him into his stall while Patti was working with Sienna.

Snacks for everyone

In the arena we worked on our exercises and made alot of working on standing at the mounting block.

After a cuple of the times waiting patiently at th e block. we did the last one walking around and as I was stepping down from the block, Beau kicked the block so hard it scared him and he ran quickly around.
I did get to round him a few times on either Saturday or Sunday but the other day he was not as good a listener when I asked him to move around me as a lunge.





No comments:

Post a Comment