Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Short visit excessive rearing issue

 







Back from Pax Sunday and the horses are in with all the rain on Saturday about 2+ inches, paddocks flooded. 

So happy to see Beau. I expected him to be ready to exercise but he did zoom around but not a good run with me in the round. Issue: rearing

He goes at me head shaking like Duke did during play but it is not safe. Julie Goodnight describes what I’ve identified as horse angst. Patti just says he’s cute showing off

This can not be accepted one second more

As described is disrespect, pain or fear. It’s pretty much he’s too crazy. 

I’m working on the discipline. June thinks it’s manageable that I can just act threatening and Marge. I feel that this may be a wrong take. Patti considers it ignorable, I just can’t.

So I’ll need to talk sharply at this behavior and allow Besu to keep moving past me instead of reading high. 


He walked backwards over 100 steps backwards well stepping at some points he actually requests to do his walking tricks.

Thete will be more in this issue soon.

At the visit He picked up his feet pretty good 

I’ll need to be dateeful of his treat aggression

No comments:

Post a Comment