Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Dr Katz Thursday visit

 Such terrible rain. Coming down hard the horses have been in more than I woukd like. I was able to get the 8 o’clock fist appt

I got caught behind a few really slow drivers which impacted me getting there early. Katz and Krystyn was there already I arrived like 3 min early. Enough time to grab him out of the stall and get him a quick stretch. 

I grabbed Beau and went into the arena. He’s been a bit off on his listening but with Katz thete he just listened to every queen. The only issue is Cisco wants to go over to him and bite each other. He had a great session. It’s 110 plus I tip 20.  I really appreciate the hands on and the discussions we have while I watch Jatz handle him makes me very happy. We talked about hiw I made more progress on picking up his feet better. Katz also knows how to get him to respond with patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment