Nice day but the nights are getting dark quickly. Va's lessons start at 430 and its Oct 8, its light for a while now but it will soon be dark earlier in the lesson. I was sitting on the back of my truck. I backed the Ranger into the end right at the fence, I was having a hard time jumping up on the back but ended up scooting instead.
It was a great lesson. there were 2 other students, one teenager on Jerry the Fjord and another girl about Val's age but not as comfortable riding and Valerie was on Pumkin, her champion mare.
Val had all the answers, on posting, equitation, keeping her reins collected and so much more. She was able to control her horse and navigate through the cones perfectly.
I was very proud and then at the end, I get to take her for the trail ride around the barn then we are done. We need to jump off the horse and run over to see Beau.
There we were able to quickly sweep the aisle
I was able to take Beau out and get him on the coxrss ties and then sort of tack him up iwth the new saddles and tack.
I showed off how Beau was a great listener and he was pretty gentle with her. I know that he wants to try to be a good boy. Now I think I will try and walk him just for her this winter.
We also need to use the arena now that all of teh stuff is out of it.
I sort of hate how they jus tleave stuff around the so you cant use the barn w/o having to clean up.
Val was impressed how I just tapped Beaus leg and he lifted his hoof up for a couple of seconds.
Id like to work with him even more.
Val said, "You have been working with him training!"
I was feeling proud of Beau's great behavor.
I was feeling proud of Beau's great behavor.
We gave all of the horse and fed the goats too.
Ran up the hill to see if the deer were grazig in the paddocks, and they were.
I loved seeing them just relaxing and grazing.
I love how I can help with the class, I was able to
No comments:
Post a Comment