Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sara at the Ranch - Midnight



Last week I was so happy to finally go to Bobby's Ranch with my niece Sara. I had been looking forward to spending some time together and going with Sara to hang around at the farm. The first day we had scheduled was a small lesson. It was a crazy day, I had worked 1/2 a day and went up to NH to meet her Dad and also to pick up a little kitty for my friend Steve from Sara. We got the kitty and raced home for the lesson and a quick trip to the Vet too.
The lesson was nice, it was in the barn and Sara did great. She rode on Midnight and she looked wonderful as she rode. Sheila said that Sara did great. Midnight is a beautiful horse that was very well behaved, until the very end of the lesson. Sara said that he began to not listen to her. I was glad that she was able to do good with Midnight. As she was in the lesson it was pouring out and there were horses tacked up ready for a ride. I went over to say hi to Hershey and he let out a big sigh and stomped his foot. He was getting anxious to do something even in the rain. He looked sweet but was getting impatient with the rain and waiting to go out on the trail. After the lesson Sara and I said hi to the goats and jumped in the car to go to the Vet with the little kitty and Steve. After all that we decided to get take out supper. It was fun. I'll upload some pictures. That was Thursday. Friday was even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment