Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Took work off for a trail ride with Sara, Sheila, Cedric, Duchess & Tobey





Last Friday I was lucky enough to hang out with Sara at work and then go for a trail ride at Bobby's Ranch at 2pm. The weather was terrible and when I called young Bobby said the trails were rough. It was pouring it didnt look like we would have a trail ride and I was getting sad. At lunchtime we met Rob, Steve and went to GameStop picked up the new game, Child of Eden.
Sara and I had decided to go into the MFA instead. Just to make sure I called in to see if the trails were not flooded and they said it was just barely misting and the roads were kinda dry. We decided to ride and go to MFA on Saturday.
We got there and wore our coats. It was only Sara, Sheila and I. I rode Duchess she was amazing. Sara rode Cedric and she looked very strong on him. The little tail that Cedric has is short so the bugs in the woods sure made him busy flipping it around to shew the bugs. Duchess was so large her trot was difficult for me to keep track because the rythym was good then she would trade up and change the pace. She slipped a couple times and I found it amazing. She is so large. Sheila rode Toby (hes a sweet little horse) and took us down a long trot at the end that was one of the longest trots I have ever been on I loved it. It was located near of the end of the trail when we usually take a right, sheila had us go straight down a long stretch of trail and then we were still trotting when it took a corner. Sara was happy to finally get to trot. On her lesson being in the barn the trotting is limited. Sheila really did a great job showing Sara an exciting ride. It was great having a ride with just the three of us. Its worth going out of weekend for a trail ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment