Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 23, 2012

First Summer Ride - Duchess

I feel lucky today. We got in on an 11am. Colleen was getting her car fixed. She met me at Bobby's. She was a little late but so was all the whole ride.  After we got there the other riders were not all there and Bobby said, "Get Jules and Colleen on the trail no need for them to wait."  That way we rode with Jess and Sarah. Jess was on Rio (he didn't feel well on his leg today) Sarah in the front was in the front.   Colleen was on my Appaloosa buddy, Toby he is so pretty.  He has those beautiful spots on his rump.   I was lucky to be on Duchess her mane is so beautiful and she is so large and shapely. Sarah was riding Pumpkin today.  She's so cute on Pumpkin.  She's leaving for Australia for a month next week.  Im going to miss her. Jess said that she really liked Duchess because she likes to ride and likes to trot.  You know she does.  Im so glad I rode her today.  It was a very nice ride. I took some extra pictures and got some of Duke Hes so sweet. Great ride. I kidded Bobby that he should ride with Colleen and I some weekday.  He smiled. You never know!
Oh today was so hot when we got in the trails it was so much cooler.  The temps over the past few days have been upper 90s. On the trail today we had an ATV, he killed his engine until all the horses pasted.  Our trots were so nice. We didnt get to trot up the corner likes Colleen likes because there were so many people in the lake today.  Last week too.  Jess says that she thinks the lake is the cleanest around and she goes in often.  I may think about taking a swim someday in Kennedy Lake.







No comments:

Post a Comment