Total Pageviews

Monday, October 14, 2013

Sneak to the Farm on Columbus day with Duke

Jumped out of bed and rushed to make it.  Had to take a shower and it was 37 degrees out.  I knew Id need some coats today.  Got out the door with coffee and didnt have time to get carrots . . . again.
Next Sunday Im going to have a huge bag for everyone to eat.
I phoned Sheila answered, she was in a great mood.  She said plenty of room fo me o the 9am.  I drove fast and got there on the nose.  I had a 50 dollar bill Raych had paid me back but Sheila said dont worry its no charge for helping.  I was awfully nice to be there.  Danny was getting Duke ready.  There were lots of women there iwth special boots all chatting together.  I ignored them and waited to see if I could get Duke he was lead up and the women thought they were next and Danny said "Jules".  I was happy.  She said that my stirrups are 4 from the bottom.  I hope I remember.  We got on and went to the water.  I was pretty excited.  It wasnt long at all and Cassie was heading into the woods. Duke and I were right behind her and Cheyenne (I think beautiful big girl).  I love her.  Anyway at the split we were all discussing Canter ride.   Yeah we were having a morning ride with advanced riders and we were going to go fast.  I was on Duke and ready.  Cassie did the quick test to see if all of the six guest riders were comfortable.  It was a positive sign.  I had not cantered with Cassie ever so its a new thing. I love to ride with Sarah, Sheila, Enja and all the guilds.  Sarah and Anja are Kanit and I's favs.
It was wonderful.  We were finally going to ride fast and around the lake.  The whole time Cassie and I were talking about children horses everything.  I had an amazing ride!.







Beautiful morning and still was able to go get apples, and even got some fresh apple cider doughnuts at Nagog Orchard Hill Farm.
Im still smiling. The little lamb was trapped in the outside ring and Danny was working iwth the newere Mustang. I checked in with Domino and he was doing good much better.  Tabu was standing in the barn side stall next to Tonto.  I pray there will be feeling better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment