Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 5, 2013

OverSlept til 9:10 but got there for the 10am with Duke

Last night I had to do the best I could on my paper.  It was not as clear to me as the past papers on Modern Art.  I was up until 2:15 or so.  9:15 I jumped out of bed, dressed, made coffee and took off.  Didnt even have carrots (only a 1 lb bag).  It felt weird not being able to see Bob to check me in.  As I drove I phoned Sheila and she said 10am was available.  I was so happy.  It had been raining and I had a sweatshirt on, didnt seem like it was going to get nice out.
I didnt have as much traffic on 495 and got to the farm about 5min early.  I was able to grab cash from the ATM Bank on the way. Paid Cassie Cash.  The girls were in the office and they looked happy to tell some stories about how good Bob was doing after the triple bi-pas this Tuesday.
I ran over and Kanti was parked next to me.  Gave her a hug, noticed the woman who comes with her daughter was there too. It was a huge ride but I saw that we would have an advanced ride.
Amanda was leading and when we split off then Danny took the trot ride.  Oh Dike was in great form.  He loved to be behind Datara.  I think he liked her and wanted to keep up.  It was nice.  Kanti was behind me and I couldnt have been happier.  We didnt go on a long ride.  We didnt go around lake.  I think when we have these huge rides the guides keep the horses and themselves safe by taking a nice path that doubles back on the right side of the lake.  Honestly I miss the ride around the lake so much.
So the ride was great and Kanti and I spoke for a while.  I missed her.  Danny is very cool.  I like riding with her.  I miss Sarah she is my favorite in the mornings. Duke rode so perfectly when we trotted.  He is so professional to ride. When I am on him I feel as good as he rides.  He helps me feel as wonderful as I think he is just by being with him.
I havent seen Cathy in a while and I hope things are going good with Tabu.
Im going to try to go tomorrow even though I should get in early.  :)
Oh yeah as I was reluctantly was getting ready to leave as the group for the next ride, as I was watching the next ride get saddled, Sheila asked me to help with getting the riders organized on the ride.  It was a huge ride and I helped.  It was so fun. I had carrots in my pocket and Duchess had a nice man on her and she was hugging me as I was helping the horses get with their families.  It was so fun.  I know I helped some.  I stayed with Kanti and gave a little boy some carrots so he coud feed the goats.  He was a emotionally disabled with his dad who seemed very nice.  When the ride came back I left for the day. I had only 1 lb of carrots for the horses.













No comments:

Post a Comment