Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 10, 2013

10am Kanti Val Anja Sheila plus my guy Duke

Sheila said that Bob sold Duke again.  I hope nothing bad happens.  He has taught me so many things and I love to spend time with him. I was hoping that we could have a relationship and he would get to know me more.  Bob said that I should have bought him. That I could have stopped the sale if I had bought a horse.  Maybe he's worried about money and feeding the horses.  I might think about leasing a horse for the winter.  The ride was nice today.  There were only 3 others on the trot ride and there were 2 people on the walk ride.  Anja was leading on our ride and we rode with Sheila too.  It was nice to have her able to go out on rides with Kanti and I.  I was riding Duke thinking again about how much I missed him last time he left and that this time he make not come back. The woman Sandy was there.  She is a little strange to me.  So long as Cassie is comfortable with her I guess that is enough.  Bob does seem a little annoyed with people.  I came in the office and hung out a litlle.  I hope he's feeling ok.  Sheila is getting stressed and I hope that doesnt keep happening.  She is too valuable to feel the way she says she's feeling.  She needs to be appreciated.







Lakota is on the left and Callie is on the right

Sheila says that Lakota doesnt like Callie because they are from different herds.  So cut.





1 comment:

  1. I think I may go over on Friday and see about a lease. It may be too late to lease Duke but I could talk about the horse that I could have for a winter lease. The winter is so long. Last year I was sad going to the barn, the Stallion's story didnt seem fair.

    ReplyDelete