Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Great summer Sunday 2014

--Today Kanti gave me a nice piece of advice about trotting to canter.  She said that when you horse gets in a fast trot, it may not be able to change the rhythm to go to canter.  She said that she was told to stop the trot, hold back her horse so that it can begin again and go to the after pace of the canter from a start step.  I thought it was great advice.
First Ride this Sunday we went out on a big one with Sandi and I was able to ride with Barb on a walk ride with Kanti and some new friends.  It was really fun, one of the most relaxing and beautiful rides. A
fter is was very slow and Kanti and I were talking about going out together.  All the leasers and boarders were on the trails separately.  Well Sandi had dropped her lighter and we went out on the trail to find it.  The first ride Sandi said that she was going to take us on a Bob ride. We went over 2 bridges I had never went over with the horses before.  It was so exciting.
When we got back and back tracked she still didn't find it so we took a FAST ride out to look. We went on some areas that I hadn't before, cantering through sand past the little desert and even more.  It was very exciting second ride.  I had wished we had time to go to coffee with Barb after the walk ride but both of us were so exciting to maybe take an additional FAST ride, that we declined.  I hope we get a chance next time because I really like Barb.








No comments:

Post a Comment