Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Quick little 30min ride on Saturday - Duke, Apache and Lakota too

Great ride with Amy and Lexie.  Took Duke out for a small ride about 30 min.  We went along the trail and down into the woods at the end of the rock wall.  It was a nice loop and we had about 3 chances to trot to canter. When we got to the straight a way he just trotted fast and did not canter.  I think he needed more time to warm up.  Amy helped me get the saddle ready for me.  Seven from the top seems about right on Duke's saddle.  It was a nice ride and I loved being out and getting back home.  Kanti made it later but I missed her.  We got a chance to talk again on Sunday.
I felt like a lease when I was able to ride both Saturday (even though it was a short one it was a great ride.  And then again on Sunday for a short one and then a longer trail ride with a huge group.  Oh yeas it was very nice to ride with Sarah again.













No comments:

Post a Comment