Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Saturday busy day with Duke ST

Almost everyone at the farm.  Got to go on 2 rides both with Duke. I forgot my camera but I had carrots. Even spent a little time with Tonto.  We went out on a quick 25 min at 925.  then went out an a bug ride with Sarah and the customers.  Kanti spent some time with me to make sure I was comforta ble getting Duke ready. She was excited.
The 4 horses Bob had sold were also getting ready to go typo their new home in NH.  The woman Sue and her family were getting everything ready for their trip.  Callie, pixie, Dallas and another nice horde that has pale fur. I wish them luck. The family seems nice.
She had wrapped their legs in colors that match thine new bridles. They seemed end a little tense as they were lined up against the pole in the barn.



No comments:

Post a Comment