Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 11, 2015

59 degrees, windy Short ride then lunch at Brit Beer

I was up early and over in plenty of time.  Im not sure why it took so long to get on the trail, I was ready and Duke was out with the group.  Today it was Kanti, Laurie, Amy and myself.  Very nice but wet ride.  Seems as though Duke was so geared to go on the trail.  He may have even went in the front.  I think Apache is starting to drag a littel. Seem as though he is looking around and not interested  as he was in teh past.
I felt alot different with Duke.  He was so very happy to get on the trails.  I could feel that he was getting excited when I was saddling him.  He loves to  hit the trails.  It makes me so excited to see him grab his bit and just get excited to be getting ready and gettin gout there.  






He ran to go to the gate and then again couldnt help but trot fast on teh way back.  I almost thought he was feeling like taking the lead but then Amy jumped in with Midnight.  I know that Ill start to ride with Theresa and the guides with Duke and also bring Melody.  Im really lookion forward to the weather and working with the group.  I dont really get that excited about going to Groton Woods.  There will be times but I will also enjoy the every day ride around the lake.  I know that Duke loves that too.
The water was so high at the split, we went to the right and the sandy area on the left and center was so deep in water.  Ill post a picture.  We went over the rail way bridge and it the water hitting the bottom on the bridge.

Tomorrow the group is getting on the trails but Imay want to go with the trail ride and relax with Theresa or Amanda and Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment