Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Weekday all Percherons Ride! 65 degrees

So excited to meet up with Michelle, well the day was even better.  I ended up seeing Cassie and she fixed my breastplate for Duke.  He's now got a black Leather Breast plate that absolutely rocks.  Oh not enough my working on the latigo, or girth strap lead to a tighter saddle and then one more time . . The stirrups Ive been working on all winter worked amazing!
What a beautiful ride. I got there with plenty of time to get Duke ready.  When Michelle got there she was so happy to see Duke.  She went right down t him and he seems to know her.  I liked that a lot.  She was thrilled with how he knew my voice.
When I entered the barn,  Cassie and Theresa were both there with Katie.  They were working on the horses.  I went to the back and there he was so sweet.  I went and got him brought him over to the rail  clip.  We were all set.  Michelle loved how he knew my voice. I got him ready in peace at th end of th rail on a weekday.  Wow,  he almost bent down and put the bit in for me.  He's a mazing.  Such a nice guy.  I appeciate him so much .  He forgives me for so many stupid things.  I put the brown breast strap on no prob  Also the stirrups were on perfectly.  I do have to take the one of the right and bring it up one.
We got out there quick.  Duke was happy to be in the the guys but I do have to worry about him on the way back.  I think  I will dismount at the edge and then walk hi over to the rail.















No comments:

Post a Comment