Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 4, 2015

In the 50s just hanging out in the sun with Duke and Cowboy Magic

 Great visiting Duke today.  The other guys went out on the trails but Im ok not going today.  Too wet , not enough time and I loved spending all the time grooming Duke.  I had to bring him away from Kellie and the others to keep him diciplined.   Bobby was shoeing, Theresa and Amanda took the first ride I have seen since January go out.  It was exciting.  I have no feelings for going out with those terrible winds and the wicked deep puddles.  I brought my riens home to oil.  I spend some time on his tail again.  He was kinda fresh sneaking the bag with the treats in it.
Cathy said that Kellie has been feedling the horses by hand and now Taboo was getting fresh.  I notiecd it too with Duke.  He was getting a littel better.  I wish she didnt think she didnt need to follow the proper training like everyone else.  I think she is not as experienced as she says.
I loved  my time with Duke.  I had to wear my muck boots iwth not socks.  It gae me a blister.







No comments:

Post a Comment