Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Tonite 8 Breyers Duke's New Red halter and a mile in the arena

After visiting with Kelly and Lorenzo and playing with Aubry all day. I learned that Aubry talks about Duke all the time. When I got there she said that she was going to go with me in my car and see Duke.  She mentioned him many times and said, Good boy.  I was so impressed with her.  Kelly and Lorenzo are going to come down the next time that they come down to ride Duke in the arena.  It was so fun to see them talk about him.
When I got to Greenwood Road I thought that maybe Fred and Jess would still be there but the road was dark and thick with fog and the stable was dark
Tonight I went and got some of the Breyer Horses that a lady that Krysten knows.  They were 5 dollars a pieca and I got so many different kinds os horses. 8 all together .
Babe is in the aisle of the stable. Duke was making tons of noise to make sure that I knew he wanted attention. I had two of the small mushy apples  Duke thought they were pretty good.  I went into the stall and brushed him down. He didn't look very bad with mud but I think I need to get the dewormer in him asap.  Hes got that funny butt still.  Any way he was kinda of pushy in the stall.  I tried on the new halter, he barely fits in it.  Hes just so big.  He needs an xtra large halter. 
We walked in the arena and I watched his back leg sort of just drag in the dirt.  I am hoping hes feeling on with that hoof.  We walk around the ring, I went in a figure 8 and alos we did those small rings on the edge. Ill be riding him in the arena all winter to make sure he keeps his good flexibility.  He was greta at the end he was doing tricks like running along side me looking for a potential treat.  It was very fun. I should have put the bridle on him and rode him bareback but it was still really fun.
A lady came to the stable named Lauren and her horse just came in on Sunday named Enzo.  She was very sweet and she said she is used to riding alone at night. She was very sweet and she said that she felt bad for the pony, Babe because shes in the ailse. I think that Babe likes it.  Just saying.
There was a huge bin of Breyer horses, I bought all of them but one.  8 all together





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment