Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Rained until I came over at 6pm

When I got to the barn, Kristin that helps cats was feeding the horses and Hannah and Kristyn were woking on drerssage lessons.  Stacie is trying very hard. `Its pretty adventurous to have lessons for a show in a month.  I know she can so well. 
It was very clear to me that I had to get in there and get Duke out in the light.  It had rained sleeted and even snowed yesterday. The barn to me was too busy. I went over late and expected to miss the madness The aisle was full of horse and they were all in their stalls.  I asked if they had gotten out today.  Not they hadn't.  When I got a little bit of the review of the day I took Duke and combed his hair, groomed him. He was very patient.
He was happy to have the brushing in the stall and then on with his halter and out the door to the outside paddock/arena.  He almost helped me open the door. He was happy.  We played, romped, he walked with me on the lead line and also romped and kicked his heels up. I loved it and we were so happy to be outside together walking and running. I cant keep up with him when he gets excited so I did take off his lead line so he could run wild for a bit. He did good. I loved when  he rolled around on the snow.  He walks in the fresh snow (no steps in the snow) and puts his nose in it and it pushes the snow into a ball. He then digs in the snow. He sniffs, snickers and snorts as he gives out a big scary breath and exhales into a collapse position. Ats magical, and so loud and then a thud.





























As we were playing the famly across the street were screetching and looks like they were having snow ball fight.


As the older man father like guy yelled with the kids and thew a snowball, Duke stopped in his place and gave a silent look in the direction as he was upset that the children were getting hurt or yelled at. Im so happy that hes a good boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment