Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Cold Saturday 17 high windy, and Sunday 30s

Saturday it was so cold windy gusts so strong things were blowing all over the place. The horses didn't go out.  I got to the barn and Duke was kickin.  I was alone all day.


























Found my carhartt behind someone elses tack chestesr,  But the mice found it first, got Dukes snack.

Sunday











Didn't have a lot of time. It was late, cold and dark. I was so busy on Sunday, after the mall to get the glasses, I came home changed and headed to see Duke. I didn't think anyone was there today.  The horses didn't go out today becasuse Bonnie said that the water was freezing quickly.  They were trying to keep the warm in the barn.












































































No comments:

Post a Comment