Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 18, 2017

That boy was a good boy, Snow 40 degrees

But 40° today to can I get out there I brushed them up in the paddock it's so much of his coat came off his winter coat really excited that he was so happy to get his saddle saddle pad bid and rains on it only took a peppermint and a half to get them to standstill outside so I can mountain actually there was some grass on the ground and he started eat it. 
We went around the snowy areas of the field. I was afraid that Duke hadn't walked in a few days because of the stupid blizzard so I took it easy on him.  We walked around a lot and went out back and then he went back into the paddock, no Doc because he had s stiff leg.
As I was quickly talking to Stacie as she was getting ready to leave before I went out to talk to Duke, she said as we looked over at Duke, look hes waiting for you, he knows you are here. I said Im not sure he sees me.  She said Look, I yelled out Hey Pooper and the snickered and whinneyed back and me and then stomped around.  She said, He sure does see you. It was like he came running over to me when called. It was amazing, I just love his enthusiasm.  <3





































No comments:

Post a Comment