Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Raychel moved Saturday so and Sunday was our day

After last week I wasn't going to do too much, meaning just exercising is ok with me and Duke.  I went over to the barn at like 1130am.  I was planning to meet with Raychel at her work at around 2:30 to drop off stuff and hang out for 30min.   So I got over to see Duke and decided to do some outside work and some ground work.  He was hanging out in the paddock. I pulled up and parked next to the hay barn.  its the right place to park for me.
I could see that guy in the paddock eating the most delicious hay but it looked as though it was actually already eaten most of it. I brought out my brushes combs and some showsheen for Duke's tail and mane.  He looked amazing actually, his coat is fabulous.  Looking pretty healthy.  I spent lots of time with him in the paddock.  Doc sort of acts like a jerk.  I had a bag of cut up apples but they were for some ground work in the arena.  I brought Duke out and he really liked it.  We walked around a bit and then I brought him in the arena.  Kristen was doing stuff with.




 
 














No comments:

Post a Comment