Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Saturday Gotcha Day Beau

 After his farrier assessment

Vet evaluation Thursday

Saturday morning met with Krystyn in the office and wrote the check that bought Beau. I haven't ridden yet. The vet, Kerri said to take it slow, I believe that I need to get confidence with him. He acts a bit like Duke at the mounting block so Id like to continue ground work and let him see that I am going to be there throng it all. not a temporary training but til the end.

No one was there except Krystyn and Bonnie. They were finishing up stalls, and waters.  so I was able to work out alone. its was very nice. I know that people watch a lot. K was not around much she still hasn't gotten a horse yet. They travel all the time.


The rest of the day I worked with him, Put on his saddle, I went into the arena and did work on the stairs. Also worked on standing still for moments. we walked around it was very nicely. I worked on his stopping starting and turning. he was pretty happy about working out in the arena. I brought him out and about. P













Fff





No comments:

Post a Comment