Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 27, 2022

Thursday w Beau ❤️

  •  Fitted the new Billy Cook bridle with his original bit, wore it around the arena this bridle was originally for Duke bougth it at EA a few years ago After I bought it was got it home and realized that its not going to fit the big guys head. Beau is so much smaller in stature all around. Saying he is 16 hands, as I reached over my big boy Duke, his big feet, his long legs, his sweret butt. 
  • Walked 1.2 miles some of it we ran together, stopped and did lots of movements
  • We did a lot of walking backwards and turning around many time
  •  Snacks all around, August, Spicy Joliet Sienna and Beau
  •  Removed Duke's sign off his old stall 
  • Stood at the mounting block with Beau and he stood still for a long time, until he sighed, I gave him a nice snack

 Just as I got to the barn someone was leaving in a car out the back road. It was so dark no lights outside all the lights were off really creepy 

I think its way too dark. There are not lights outside then the aisle lights came on after a really time.

Beau first put on his bridle and we walked in the arena for a while, I thin it was a bit uncomfortable because I need to tighten the sides. I think the chin strap is way off too. after a while I took it off in his stall and we went back out in the arena to walk.

He walked with me next to me kept up pretty good. We did a lot of turns, I see that some of the time he would go around and he has one side that he doesn't like to turn so he choose to walk backwards a lot. The walking was so fun we ran a lot and we hes still trying to do better on his stopping.

We were alone all night, completely I really loved it. I think Ill try to come on Thursday nights every week.

 

 











No comments:

Post a Comment