Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 18, 2024

Over at 2pm great backward steps

didnt get over until 2 o'clock today when I got there, June was riding her horse and Patti was in the arena for some reason. 




The two horses were in. I think it's because and come in together if they can't be out, I didn't brush bowl. I just put his new filter on connected it and then headed into the arena. We walked a mile and he did a new thing where he stepped backwards and as I was stepping backwards too, so we walk forward and then I asked him to go backwards and I start to count and we're both facing forward and we did 10 steps backwards. We did about 120 steps such a good we went out on the grass after a pick up back from the grass, I put Bo in his stall and he was really happy very well-behaved very proud of him and then I played with the cats and they were so sweet. Grover is back.


 He's the old one who doesn't look well doesn't look happy either but he loved the treats and then there's two gray ones one of them is over and the other bargray one here he also loves treats and his skinny black one that I love so much and he was in the office and to talk to Krystyn New came in and they're gonna bring their horse over but they're not ready. They haven't really bought yet but they do like horses and they seem very nice about the name immediately.



No comments:

Post a Comment