Total Pageviews

Monday, May 27, 2024

Quick visit on Monday

 Quick Visit 2 hours I guess is quick

Monday - Working on manners its going great

Working on cues and crossties behavior. Working on walking backwards while I am standing facing with him. THis is new and he gets it right away from last week. I know the more we do the better. We will work on walking the road. Heard that Jax might be being sold, its a little disappointing.

Kept Beau on Cross ties for about 30+ minutes, went well

Worked on picking up his feet, he acts a bit strange but tries to pick them up when asked. so thats all I can ask for each time we meet.

They were in today because there was a threat of rain

🌧️ 




We worked out in mates paddock. We walked around th front and Baer hay barn then went into mates paddock
Beau listened to everything I asked kept his distance did steps backwards

No comments:

Post a Comment