Total Pageviews

Monday, May 13, 2024

Weekend Saturday with Wes and Sunday Mother's Day

 The cavesson has made a huge difference between, lunging beau in the big arena and lunging him with a small controlled lead line and hooked to the front of the cavesson halter.
I was concerned with his charging that I ran into over te winter and in March/April. I did not want to stop working with him because of the charging potential because sometimes it was not a problem.

THe cavesson has created a smarll part of our liberty workout into a  controlled part of our fun game, Go Whoah.

The treats are less than before but there is rewards. Him on a halter like this is a big win.

I found this dressage video on cavesson training and then a great one with a western style trainer. It was just what I wanted, no training with a bit, bridle. Purchase the cavesoon its worth every penny.


Went out with him on Sunday to walk around alter in the day and he did good but spooked at the end of the driveway. I need to get him out there. Do walks way more. Hes ready I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment