Total Pageviews

Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me 2013 - Duchess April Foxie, Mel and Andy

Today we all went to Bobby's Ranch for my birthday ride.  I so enjoyed it. Sheila took us and I was the back up guide. Sheila gave us a few trots.  April wasn't interested in trotting and I gave her a little encouragement and then we moved her up to the front with Sheila and we tried our first trot.  She did great. She was riding Foxie.  We had the next trot around the first corner after the woods stretch then the 3nd one after the muddy turn that Duke likes to get on the bridge but we instead took a left at the top and as we trotted hang a hard right into a beautiful small trail. Then we got back on the trail and curled around to do another trot around the lake that was great, the one where the terraine dips with a hill, and had our last trot before the bridge again.  I felt kinda funny that maybe I needed the stirrups up higher.  I did an interesting thing where   i went from side to side on poor beautiful Duchess.  Ill post some more pics later.  Duchess knew exactly where we were going to trot. She is so smart.









No comments:

Post a Comment