Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Malaki, Kanti, Olivia, Sarah,

Domino always gets my attention.  Hes a total favorite for me. Beautiful Domino.

Hanscome Domino, he is like a hero.
Pretty sure he smelt carrots.

Malaki wanted to go off the trail 3 times today. He put his head off trail and just walked that way, He waited for me to give him a nudge back.


I dont have enough pics of the minis and the donkey and sheep

Cash, Winston and Belle having a snack

Kanti is beautiful here getting ready for a second ride of the day.  She is so happy.

Again a beautiful picture of my beautiuful horse Malaki. 


This is an amazing picture of Malaki. Hes a sweet guy that I love to go out on rides.

The water was so nice and clean to drink. Malaki was loving the cool water.


Coming back from the ride Sarah in the lead.

This is a new horse, April, Sheila rode her on the next ride

Trails were looking so much better than the snowy, icy winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment