Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Visiting the Castle Stables for my first ride up Ossipee Mountains

Great day for a ride at the Castle Stables. I was able to meet Zues and the whole Castle in the Clouds family.  I was able to ride Lily they said she was a rescue horse that the family took in because the owners were unable to care for her.  She was a nice horse but she didnt like any of the male horses. She didn't want to walk with them not even on the same side as they did. I liked her attitude. She was worried they were going to pull something crazy so she stayed way back behind them.  I didnt mind a bit. I may have even liked it.  Colleen was up on a sweet horse called Bumble Bee that seemed to be everyone's favorite.  He had a face like Hershey but he was more like Duke in his size slightly smaller.  my horse Lily was smaller and she seemed kinda of shy.  Id like to go back soon and bring carrots and hang out at the barn.  I think we may have been there for an hour plus and it seemed like only moments. 
The trails we were on were impressive. I thought we would be more on mountainy trails  liked the cliffs, soft trails, bridges and the beautiful streams waterfalls and fields.  My horse loved when we came to an opening and she could look around. I liked how she paid attention to every single thing was going on.


















No comments:

Post a Comment