Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Almost Holiday rode Duke and with Danny

It was nice to go to the Ranch today but I was in between weeks and didnt have much money.  I had some carrots and also got the cool shirts for the guides that do such good work for us all on the trails.
Bobby had me go out on the 1pm for a ride. I was so lucky.  I walked about hanging out sharing carrots and then the ride came back and I was able to go out with the ride. Sheila, Danny, Anja and Olivia were the guides today.










 On the ride Danny took me and the other little girl that wanted to trot on a ride behind the other group so we could get a couple of trots in. The other group had Anja and Olivia.  It was nice ride. Sheila said that Duke was doing great on the trails walking right through the middle of the puddles.  He really did do a great job.  I love the ride and felt lucky to be out on the trails. For a day that was suppose to be raining and thunder it sure was a beautiful sunny 80+ degree day.  The trails were great and Danny was so sweet to the little girl who was in front of me and so happy to ride Freckles. Her friend was on Belle.  Its nice to feel so lucky to be out on the trails with nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment