Total Pageviews

Friday, August 14, 2015

Shenen, Red and Pearl all in Billerica

Saw some pics on FB from Sandy.  The horses were grazing and looking so beautiful.  The area looked so familiar.  Like Billerica.  I contacted Sandy quick and asked if this was the house on Lexington Road in Billerica.
Sure enough those horses new home is near Vinings School.
I visited Sandy after work.  She was sitting under the tree while the horses were grazing.  She looked like a movie. I checked out her new place and we talked a bit.  Its a great looking place.  She invited me to come back and share a drink.  So  Friday Night I gave her a text and then Raychel and I popped over with a bottle of wine, ice and ginger ale.  We had fun.  Raychel liked meeting the horses and she liked Sandi too.











No comments:

Post a Comment