Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Warm Peaceful afternoon

Today was the MITRE Children's Christmas Party so I didn't get over to say hi to Duke until after 2pm.  He was halter-less.  Laurie had sent me a note with a picture of Duke w/o his halter.  Apache and Duke had been goofing off and lost their halters. I found Duke's deep in the mud it was disgusting.  I put the lead line around Duke's head and then guided him back to the Paddock,  Cassie showed me how to make a halter out of a lead line. It would have worked better than I had used the lead.  
We walked around, I gave Apache an apple too.  He loved it.  Duke and I went to the tack Shed.  Someone had used Duke's pan and left a gookie sticky residue in it.  I have Duke his supplements and some hoof snax. 
I washed out his coat a bit. Left his legs alone and brushed him up.  We then walked around the farm about a half mile.  Then we went back and he went back to the field with Apache.  














No comments:

Post a Comment