Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Saturday, great visit w/Colleen and Sunday quiet went out w/Duke












Great visit with Duke in the arena and then out to the fields.  Hes getting a lot better at listening and we went the opposite way now and he walks with no problems.  We are finally getting the 2 miles that we need for him to be feeling better.  I need to get on him and ride him but when the barn is filled with people using the arena, I just jump right out into the fields where I can be completely alone.  When I went out to the fields this day, I spent some time thanking god for my gift to me, "Duke".  Hes been so good and hes feeling amazing again.
Kathryn's boy Cowboy is something special.  He listens so well, I just love to give him snacks.
Kathyn works so hard as she does all of her chores.  I sometime just imagine that while every one is shopping at the Dover store, that sometimes its not everyone at all.  Kathryn was home while those guys were shopping up a storm.  When they came back they had there stuff in the back of the truck that Stacie borrowed from Mike. I save money not needed much. It was nice and quiet while no one but Kathryn was there. Duke and I bonded with Kathryn and we did our walking in the arena and then the fields.  Duke listned to me. Hes great.



No comments:

Post a Comment