Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Walking around the arena almost 2 miles

I was so happy to go visit Duke tonight. He was in his stall.  There was a lady clipping her horse she was not friendly, the woman in the arena was not friendly either.  But it didn't matter, Duke was with me and we were getting our exercise together.  He seems to feel just ok in the arenda with me tonight.  I gave him the apple, walked around the lady who is clipping her horse on cross ties and went into the other door.  I put Duke in the stall and closed the barn doors,  its time again to keep the doors closed. It was cool having them wide open all summer.
I talked to Stacie about Duke and Hannah.  She said that Hannah has been stressed out on her rides lately. I offered up Duke because he likes her a lot. I thin kthat Ill ask if she helps me train him.  Then she might jump on him.  Never know he may be the lesson horse for her.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment