Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 7, 2017

7 Jan cold 20 degrees and snow storm's start

Getting at the stable today, they were cleaning and I was trying to make sure that I brought everything that I was suppose to bring.  The cool case that holds stuff at this stall still looks good. It holds stuff and I want and keeps it organized.  They were still cleaning when I got there. I t hought I was going to go out with Duke in the field.  The grass was too much he was so onery. I had to return into the arena and do our walks.  It was pretty fun.  As I walked him in Sarah Sky's owner didn't recognize me and asked if I had "jules" horse. I said Hey Sarah I am Jules, yes this is Duke.  She was busy with a woman that was looking at Sky's hoofs. Possibly her farrier. Well I was in the arena for a while and she was finished I took Duke around for about 1s5 miles and then we played a lot. It was a very nice experience.  Bonnie, Krystyn and the others were cleaning the stalls and getting everything ready for feeding. I realized that I needed to get in the walk but the weather was terribly cold and that I would need to get home soon because the snow was terrible.  I wish I had taken him in the field but it was sort of terrible with the snow.  Possilby tomorrow. Anyway, when Sarah brought SKy into the arena she was all excited and running like crazy.  She put her on a lunge line and then Sky jumped around like crazy.  She was so excited and had so much energy. I want to see if I can get Duke to do that.  She had the switch line and was snapping the whip.  Later I saw that Kanti had Bogie and Apache running around the arena too.  They were snapping the whip and getting Apache and Boggie running around the ring.  I think that I could of done that but I guess I like that Duke gets excited on his own.  Ill learn as we go on.  I was hoping that during this time in the winter I could teach him something.  Maybe how to walk around the arena.  Or is it that he teaches me.  I need to learn the dressage thing, how they walk in different formation and go to differnet letters in the room. 
































































No comments:

Post a Comment