Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Saturday ATV riders & rode with Hannah/Johnny - Sunday Bareback inside


Saturday -- 

 In the arena and outside riding all tacked up.I made sure that I spent plenty of time with him making sure he was all clean and beautiful. I acked up Duke in his stall, it was very nice. It was so cold mid 20s. But I got all dressed up and got Duketoo. I was alone except that one of the ladies was here with her male horse tacking English for arena ride. As I was ready and had the saddle on ready to do something, Stacie showed up with Hannah and mentioned that "whos horses are those loose up on the hill. I crindged praying it wasn't Doc and somehow I left the gate open.  We grabbed the lead line and went up, Hannah and I first. I gave her the hoof snax in my pocket and the lead line.  Stavec ent on one side and me on the other.  Soon Krystyn showed up in her PJs and grabbed Gaelen to bring him back.  Krystyn said when I asked her how Gaelen got out, she said He Jumps.  He does it all the time. How exciting is that.  Well Hannah was tacking up Johnny and I was ready to ride already. I decided not to ride in the arena if Hannah was going to have fun with Johnny.  As you can see in the video I make above she was really doing great cantering him. 
















































Sunday --



Bareback in the arenna with Scotti doing pulling skills with Doc too.
















This is Christy she is leasing Johnny too


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment