Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Duke my little Chicken Wing

This sweet guy is really so much fun.  I went over real quick on Sunday.  Bob waited outside while the snow came down like crazy. They were all tucked in their stalls, Bonnie was on her way out. I intruducted her to Bob. I didn't have any snacks. It was late but not that late. I went in through the office, just as Bonnie reminded me and turned on a couple lights. Used snuck over to th eother side through the tack room. Went down and got Duke out and brought him into the arena. I took off his blanket and let him in to scoot around. I got out the whip too. I made lots of cracking sounds. The snow was coming down like crazy and there was a tracktor outside plowing.  I stayed for a while and had some fun with him in the arena and I didn't have any treats for him.  Bob went out to the explorer and got him a couple pepperments. Saved the day.  After a while I put his blanket back on and then back in his stall he went. It was fun.  He was a funny boy.



Saturday too

On Saturday

I tacked up Duke about 3 times and then just took off his saddle and let him relax.  Scotti was there and she had Doc in the arena.  I wanted to go in too but there were people tacking up to ride in the arena, the lady who is always there with the the male horse.  She is very nice. She shaves the horse in the front.  I don't see why you would do that.  I walked Duke a bit but he was a little unruly.


xxxxxxxx










No comments:

Post a Comment